Saturday, February 14, 2009

First

Welcome! Chances are if you are reading this, it will be days, weeks, if not months from now! I probably won't tell anyone about it until I have this thing completely figured out and have it looking presentable.... I am funny like that! Anyways... I have been thinking of "blogging" for a while now and have finally got around to doing it! I thought it would be an interesting way to keep in touch with friends and family near and far, and also a great way to "archive" our lives! I have never been big on writing and I never kept a diary as a child...so this should be interesting! It is my hope to chronicle the happenings in our lives, and not bore you in the process! And when I get really good, there will be pictures, hopefully ones that I take with my new camera (wink)!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be more than happy to take phots of you until you get the new camera (wink wink) or after! As that belly get bigger, you will need different angles to show off your hard work growing those babies!