If you read the first post....I kept my promise! I started this blog back in February of this year and stated no one would see it for months and I was right! The original reason for starting this blog was to display and keep track of my knitting projects (which I still plan on doing)! Some of you may not even know I knit, so you have actually learned something by coming here! With the new developments in our lives over the past weeks and months I figured if I am going to do this blog, now is as good of a time to start as any!
As most of you know Chad and I are expecting our first and second child next spring and seeing how I usually fail miserably at scrap booking and keeping up with things such as baby books, I will give this thing called blogging a try! I read many blogs of strangers and seem to enjoy them, getting good tips on decorating, fashion, parenting, knitting patterns and comic relief! This will be my way of updating those who would like updates without clogging their in boxes, while simultaneously keeping a record of this very crazy, scary, exciting time in our lives! So read if you want, read, leave feedback, or leave and never come back (that is meant nicely, don't feel obligated to read)....that's the purpose it is here if you want updated!
As for the title of the blog, it has to do with knitting! A "Purl" is a stitch in knitting (and I actually prefer it to the knit stitch). The way I describe purling is it is kind of a "backward stitch" if you will. As we all know life does always go as planned ( I sure as heck never planned on having two babies, let alone two at once) and sometimes life seems a little backwards...hence Life's Purls!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment