Tuesday, September 7, 2010

5 months



My babies are growing up right before my eyes...We are now 5 months old and changing and doing new stuff everyday! No official doctor's visit, but I did weigh them on a recent visit to the hospital (not a sick visit, just a friendly visit) and Graham was 17lbs 2oz and Liza was 16lbs 7oz...these weights were with clothes and diapers but still that is nearly triple their birth weights!!!

Since last post...Liza is rolling over, they both are eating cereal, they also are loving their exersaucers, and they are starting to develop their own personalities!!! I am going to make a prediction and say that Graham is going to a very kind and gentle soul always wanting to do what is right and be a "pleaser" so to speak, Liza is going to be a dare devil and test the limits and break the rules, she of course is going to be sweet but I also think she is going to be the "dominant" twin.

This post is going to be heavy on the pics because I have a lot of cute ones!!!


My very own Gerber babies ; )



Not sure what they liked more the cereal or the bibs...we have since ditched the bibs because all they did was play with the bibs and not eat!!! (G top photo, L bottom)


Our friends Jamie and Kane were in from NV to do the Med Express Triathlon, we went to cheer them on! Jamie and Kane are avid blog readers so a quick shout out...we love you guys and miss you!! You inspire me to be a triathlete, so I'm setting the goal of being able to do the sprint distance or mini next year!!!


Graham making one of his many Graham faces...the kid really does smile but not when the camera is out!!!

Liza snuggling her favorite pink hippo...who doesn't have a favorite hippo???

Well by next blog I predict some crawling by Graham, and also some improvements to the blog....I have asked (nicely) for a flip video camera so that I can upload video..I don't expect anyone to watch it is mainly for for us!

One last think before I wrap this up...I know that it is human nature to for parents (moms especially) to compare their kids to other kids, even though we know we shouldn't and we know that all kids develop and grow at different rates. Well, I don't have to look outside my own house to be able to compare my kids to anyone I just compare them to each other and I need to stop doing this. With every milestone I am constantly wondering if their is something wrong because one is doing it and the other is not! What I have learned is that I am just witnessing the wide spectrum of normal between the two of them!

No comments: