Today marks 17 weeks! Yikes!!!! This pregnancy is nearing the halfway point and that is just down right scary and unbelievable!!!!
Things are going well! The good book tells me that the babies could be nearing 5 inches and their weight is over 3 ounces! At this point I cannot tell you that I feel distinct movements which is normal but I do believe that I feel something going on! I get these weird sensations at different times of being elbowed from the inside! My belly is definitely growing in size and my clothes are becoming a bit uncomfortable, but most maternity clothes are still a little big!
We are anxiously awaiting November 17th!!!! This is the day of our ultrasound and next appointment! We are praying that the ultrasound reveals that they are both healthy and growing as they should! If everything looks as it should we are then hoping that we can find out if we will be dressing them in pink or blue or maybe one of each!!!!
I am not sure if this is related to pregnancy but I did experience my first "charlie horse" the other night, no make that early morning! Let me tell you, I was sound asleep and the next thing I know I am sitting straight up and my right foot is stuck in a flexed position with my calf muscles in a knot! I will admit that I let out a little yelp and if Chad would have been here it probably would have scared him! Needless to say I don't care to ever experience that again! Ouch!
This is the week that Chad is/was in Illinois hunting. He has been looking forward to this trip since booking it in late June! He left early Saturday morning and was not to return until this coming Sunday. Yesterday morning he killed the biggest deer he has killed to date with his bow! He is about as proud as he can be, you can't wipe the smile off of his face (he better act this excited when the Dynamic Duo arrive if he knows what is good for him!!!! LOL)! After harvesting this deer he promptly got in his truck and drove 9 1/2 hours home only stopping twice to get gas!
I will post a pic below...disclaimer if you don't want to see a dead animal don't scroll down!!!!!
That is all for this week! Hope you have a good week! The deer pic is below! Missi
1 comment:
I am sure November 17th will prove to be an exciting day! (We'll have to ask Jonah for his prediction before you go, he hasn't been wrong yet!) I am just as sure that those babies are healthy and ready to be spoiled by Aunt Aimee!!!
Congrat on the deer Chad! Will I be seeing him in the basement soon?
~ Aimee
Post a Comment