Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weeks 18, 19, & 20

WOW....I have totally neglected this blog!!!! I am now 20 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow and will probably regret saying this but time is flying!!!!

Last week I had my 19 week ultrasound!!! First and foremost everyone (me included) appeared healthy which is a true blessing! Both babies were very active and already seem to enjoy tormenting each other as throughout the entire scan they continually jabbed, punched, and kick each other. Baby A was not shy and definitely let us know that he is a BOY! Typical guy, right? Baby B wasn't quite as ready to let us know but appears to be a Girl! Hopefully we will find out for sure in the next couple of months! Both are weighing in at a hefty 10 ounces a piece, which for their age is about where they are supposed to be!

Below are some pics of both of them and also one of Betsy Miller and I, she is the midwife that I was seeing! Sadly last week was my last appointment with her as she has transferred my care to one of the doctors due to the twin pregnancy! Betsy if you happen to read this, thanks for everything and please please please keep up on us and I expect to see you when these babies make their debut in the spring!

Baby A profile


Baby B who appears to already be a thumb sucker!


Betsy and I


Here is a few other things that we have been up to lately:

-Chad has been hunting, hunting, and hunting some more!!! No surprise there!

-I went to the Notre Dame/Pitt game with my brother Andrew and cousins, the game was so disappointing that we left at the beginning of the 4th quarter and missed all the action and I missed what I have been waiting for all season... a Golden Tate punt return for a touchdown! The Irish still lost and have had a very disappointing season, but I still love them!

-I saw the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes with my mom in Pittsburgh...one word AWESOME!!! I wanna be a Rockettes!!! LOL!

-Went to see New Moon-yet again AWESOME!

-I am definitely looking more pregnant as the days go by! I will post an updated belly pic soon!

-I am starting to feel the babies move which is a cool yet awkward sensation!

-Oh...I almost forgot! I have accepted a new job! As of January 4, 2010 I will begin work at Dr. Bonasso's office in Fairmont! I am really excited as this is a position in womens health which is something I have wanted to do ever since I set out to be a Nurse Practitioner! I will however miss my co-workers as TCHC dearly!

-And last but not least now that we know one babies gender for sure and have a good idea on the other one...what on earth are we going to name them? They can't be A and B for the rest of their lives! I have some ideas, but naming is hard business and is causing me major stress! Any ideas?

That is it for now! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Missi

No comments: