Unbelievably as I am writing this I am only a few days shy of 24 weeks pregnant! Those of you in the OB world now the significance of this, for those of you not familiar, 24 weeks is the point where the babies would have a small chance to survive outside the womb! Twenty four has been a number that I have focused on since finding out I was pregnant, now I am setting my sights higher! I have taken to thinking in four weeks at a time...so next goal is 28, then 32, then 34! At 34 I have a feeling I will be begging for it to be over LOL!
Since blogging the last time we have confirmed that we are having both a BOY and a GIRL!!! I never really cared what we were having as long as they were healthy, but since finding out we are having one of each I really just think that I couldn't have asked for anything better! As I mentioned in the last post I have switched to one of the physicians at WVUH. I had my first appointment with Dr. Shon Rowan and am set to see him again on New Years Eve, along with another ultrasound! I swear these babies are some of the most photographed babies I know (don't get me wrong I don't mind a bit and enjoy seeing them any chance that I get!)!
On non pregnancy related subjects things that we have been up to since last time:
-Chad has been hunting...still! Although I think this past weekend may have been the last of it, or should I say I pray that it was the last of it! I am ready for it to be over and for the hunting paraphernalia to be put away until next year!
-I have been busy starting to knit baby items! On the needles currently is the Baby Boy blanket. I started with his as we were certain there was a boy and not as certain of the Girl! I have set a goal to have it done by January, and I need to get on it I have a little under 10 inches left to do! Of course when it is done I will post some pics!
-I am not sure if I mentioned this the last time but I will be switching jobs at the beginning of the year! I will be working in Fairmont, WV in an OB/GYN practice. I am definitely excited about this!
-We once again got WVU season basketball tickets and are expecting a GREAT season for Coach Huggs and the boys!
-We traded in my car for a new 2009 Toyota Venza! I call it the mom mobile, I do like it and it has more options on it than I have ever had in a vehicle! I do admit that I miss my Solara!
-I survived the Blizzard this past weekend, while Chad was in Ohio hunting! Thankfully my brother Matt was in for Christmas break and happened to stay at our house with me. We were stranded at our house for 48 hours, 24 of which was sans electricity! I learned many things during this time period...I realized how much we take everyday things for granted like walking into a room and flipping on a switch and there being light! Also I must mention, Matt and I successfully lit the gas logs without blowing up the house!
Below I will post some pics of the snow, my growing belly at 21 weeks, and a couple 3d ultrasound pics of each babies face!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!





3 comments:
you look great! Miss you guys and great pictures of the muffins. Want to meet them soon, but not TOO soon.
A boy AND a girl!! Congratulations you guys!! :) Definitely the best combo :P Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
congrats miss. was just thinking of you and hadnt checked in..in a long while. a boy and a girl..how fun! i bet that will help with comparisons, sibling rivalry..and all kinds of other issues. you look great!
Post a Comment