Tuesday, February 23, 2010

33 weeks...The countdown is ON!!!

Well I'll start this post as I do every other.....33 weeks where has the time gone????

The babies could be here in approximately a month....that is pure craziness!

Things are going well, many people have been asking for "belly pics" so I will post some at the end of the post....all I can say about my stomach is that it may need it's own zip code! Most people tell me that I am not "big", but I feel "big" and I feel as if it grows by the second!

At last ultrasound, which I believe was at about 30 weeks, the babies were estimated to weigh around 3lbs a piece!!!

Here are some tidbits since my last post and then I will end with some pictures!

-I failed my one hour glucose test (a test for diabetes of pregnancy for all those non medical people) and I thought it was the end of the world and had a complete meltdown, (I truly didn't want to be a diabetic, Chad says I had a meltdown b/c I don't like to fail things, he has a point)...the good news I then passed the 3 hour so I don't have gestational diabetes. (I included this for my own humor later on when I look back at these posts)!

-New job is going GREAT...I love it!

-I have had a baby shower and our house now looks like Babies-R-Us!!! It is unbelievable that such little people require so much stuff...our friends, family, and co-workers were so generous with their gifts!!! We truly appreciate them all!

-I have this since of urgency to have everything done around the house....can we say "nesting"????

-I can't complain one bit about this pregnancy, knock on wood so far I have sailed right on through...although in the last few days I think pregnancy is getting the best of me! My pelvis feels as if it is going to split apart, my feet have been a little swollen at the end of the day, my rings are getting tight, and at times when I talk it sounds as if I am out of breath! I'm not complaining just stating the facts...and I know that there are plenty of women out there who have it a lot worse than me and for that I am thankful!

-We are anxiously awaiting their arrival, first of all to know that they are safe and healthy and second I am so curious to see them!!!!

-I have finally finished knitting both blankets...now on to hats!

Okay pics below, the first set (tank top) are the most recent I was in between 32-33 weeks and the second set (blue scrub pants) I was 31 weeks




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww.... you look so cute with that belly! I am sure that they will be healthy and I can't wait to see them! How exciting! My baby "sister" is having BABIES!! Woo hoo!!! Love, Aimee