Our last measurements on them was approximately 2 weeks ago and there was a combined 10lbs of baby in there! Both of them estimated to be around 5 lbs.
Last week Baby B(girl) decided to do a little flip flop and was breech. This totally shocked me, first that I didn't feel a 5 lb. baby move, and second that a 5 lb baby was able to completely switch positions while sharing space with another 5 lb baby!
So...last weekend was spent doing multiple stretching exercise/yoga poses to encourage her to return to a "head down" position. I'm not sure it was due to the exercises/yoga poses but she did indeed reposition herself to being head down, and do believe I felt the second flip and it wasn't pleasant, I actually contemplated if the discomfort I was having at the time was the beginnings of labor!
I'm really glad that spring is here...it does feel like it has been a long winter!
And....I cannot forget to mention the 2010 Big East Champion Mountaineer Basketball team! How exciting was that???? Last year Chad and I went to NYC and watched the Big East Tournament which was a blast, but for obvious reasons were unable to attend this year! Let me tell you, if those come down to the wire, nail biting games didn't send me into labor....nothing will! Here's hoping for 6 more wins so that my babies can say they were born days before WVU won it's first National Championship!
A few pics below of my belly @ 36 weeks..
A little blurry but a pic of Wells and the BE Championship trophy!!!!
1 comment:
Look at you Little Miss "I can get pregnant w/twins and still be skinny!!" Glad everything's going well! You should name Baby A after someone on the WVU basketball team haha :P
Post a Comment