The first pic is me 36 weeks pregnant, man it is so weird to think that was me at this time last year!!!!
So here we are at 11 months...not sure how we got, here but we are here! There were many times that I truly didn't think we would survive. I am not being dramatic, just truthful! I am a mix of excitement and sadness! Excited because they are so fun these days! Constantly learning and discovering new things! There is nothing like watching them accomplish something new and see the proudness on their face...it is nothing short of AWESOME! A little sad because they are no longer babies and there will never again be a baby (one that lives here) in our house! But the excitment definitely outweighs the sadness!!!
I don't have any official stats on them, but am guessing they are both a little over 20lbs! They are both wearing 12 month clothing but most all pants are long on them! I'm not sure if this means they are short or not!!!
Since last month's post Graham has started walking!!! So now we have Graham walking and Liza running!!! Our house is crazy and on most days looks as if a F5 tornado recently came through!
Graham walking on a nice day at the park...he discovered his shadow!
Even though we have every baby toy known to man (we should have stock in Fisher Price) their fav places to play are the oven drawer (see above pic), under the dining room table, and looking out the sliding glass doors!
Happenings, thoughts, and tidbits.....
Sippy cup is going better, but we still have not mastered it!
We have started finger foods!!! What a mess that is, but they love "feeding" themselves!
Still breastfeeding....Crazy I know! I used to worry about keeping the breastfeeding going and have enough of a supply for both of them. Now, I worry that it'll never end! Any tips on weaning are greatly appreciated!
We survived our first WVU basketball season with G & L. We took them to all but two of the home games! It was definitely a lot of work, but we made it and are looking forward to next season!
We are boycotting restaurants these days! We are now big fans of takeout! Eating out in public with two 11 month olds is not always pleasant so we choose to save our sanity and just get takeout!
I have many blog ideas to mark their first year...I'd like to blog about G & L separately, breastfeeding, my thoughts on motherhood, and few other things....now just finding the time to do them!
1 comment:
of course ive never weaned twins..but i have weaned three babies...i always just took a month or so and dropped one feeding every 5-7 days. leaving night and morning for last. it always a bittersweet moment..that last time...especailly when you know you wont have any more!
you seem so happy missi..so happy to have found you again!
lorrie
Post a Comment