So I have already failed at what I set out to do...post weekly on Wednesdays! I don't have anything really new to post I am feeling fine and my only complaint is that I cannot seem to sleep past 6 am for some reason!! This can go away anytime now, but I have often thought that maybe this is just preparing us (I say us because once I am up, I toss and turn and then Chad wakes up) for the sleep deprivation that is to come!!!
Since I don't have anything new and I am using this blog as a archive for myself I am going to post a some stuff about the babies development at the present time. My handy dandy pregnancy book tells me that our babies are about the size of a peach, could weight between 0.5 and 0.7 ounce, and are 2.6 to 3.1 inches from crown to rump. I do know at the ultrasound last week they were both already 2 1/2 inches long so they are on the curve!!!
My next appointment is Oct. 26, personally I can't even believe it is Oct it will be Christmas before we know it and this pregnancy will be half over (amazing)!
Stay tuned hopefully I will post on time this week and I am going public this week so if you are reading this chances are I emailed you to tell you about it! Also, there may be some exciting news on the job front for me soon, so keep your fingers crossed, and I hope to post some of my recent knitting projects!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well Miss I love this idea except that it is wednesday and there is nothing new!!
Post a Comment