Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 14

Okay...I am failing at posting on Wednesdays and it is fitting better in my schedule to do a posting on Sunday evenings, so maybe I will just start doing them on Sunday evenings!!!

Week 14 nothing interesting to note!!! The Book tells me that the babies could be up to 4 inches long now and they may weigh an ounce!!! It also tells me that I may need to be wearing maternity clothes by now, and I don't have to WoooHooooo! I am sure my day is coming, but I am going to try my best to find some stylish ones!!!! Since I don't have much to new news I am going to post a few pics of me and my belly or as Chad says non existent belly! Believe me you may not see it but I know there is a change!!!

This Pic is the before pic taken the morning after I found out I was pregnant! I was about 4 weeks.


This pic was taken this week, so I was 14 weeks and some change!


Enough about pregnancy I want to post some of my latest knitting projects!!! Over the past year and a half I have learned to knit and I LOVE IT!!! My Mom taught me and I just can't get enough! I have mostly made baby hats and booties because a lot of our friends were pregnant at the time and I love getting handmade gifts so I thought I would give some! I have also made some scarves, hats for myself and Chad, dishrags, and a baby blanket or two. So here are a few pics!

Baby hat and booties that were for our friend's son Porter!





And my newest adventure in knitting socks! This is my first sock ever and I am knitting it's mate presently, they are going to be a Christmas gift!!!


I hope you enjoy, and I am going to try to post on Wednesdays but if it doesn't workout Sunday evenings may be my new blogging time!

Have a great week, Missi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I really try, I can see a little change in that FLAT (I am jealous) belly ... I don't know if it is real or if I am just trying so hard that I am imaginging a change! The knitting looks great! Maybe someday you can teach me! Love, Aimee